The center was founded in 1912 as the Boston Psychopathic Hospital. Its original main building and power plant were built that year, with additions in later decades including a therapeutic wing (1954) and research building (1957). In 2009 the center's historic campus at 74 Fenwood Road was acquired by Partners Health Care and demolished the following year.

13

© 2004-2020 JOHN GRAY PHOTOGRAPHY

ALL IMAGES ©COPYRIGHT JOHN GRAY DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION